Our goal of Bioenergy project finance is to help achieve profitable and responsible biomass chains in the Netherlands, Europe and Sub-Sahara Africa.
How can we help?
- Market research and biomass surveys
- Pre-certification of biomass production (pre-audits, roadmaps, training)
- Carbon credit development (CDM) (consultancies)
- Sector development, business development, financing, due diligence
- Capacity building, pilot projects, feasibility studies
Bio2Watt is a South-African project development company setting-up biogas and bio-energy projects, using agricultural and other organic waste to produce electricity. Partners for Innovation provided technical assistance to Bio2Watt; acquiring project funding, developing carbon credits and carried out a project sustainability assessment.