Partners for Innovation started a research project on international market opportunities for the production, preservation and import of biomass for energy and chemicals. The project is commissioned by NL Agency.
The research consist of three parts:
- Identification of market opportunities through desk research, a survey and interviews with stakeholder companies
- Establish country monitor and fact sheets about the most promising countries that companies can use to orient themselves on international business opportunities
- Recommendations for the government on how to best support Dutch business to take advantage of international market opportunities.
The results will be presented at the end March 2014.
Floor graduated this year in the bachelor Science, Business and Innovation at the Free University in Amsterdam. Her focus is on renewable energy. For her thesis she researched the development and implementation of a biofuel value chain for aviation in Saskatchewan, Canada. She also participated in the organization of an international trade mission on this subject.
- Read more about the research project
research project (Dutch, pdf)
- Read the support letter by NL Agency (Dutch, pdf)
- Fill in the survey
- Questions? Contact: Saskia de Lint
Picture: Floor in the middle of a Canola field in Saskatchewan.