The network AgriProFocus Niger, in collaboration with its partners, organizes the third edition of the fair on financing agriculture. The FinAgri 2018 will take place on 12 and 13 April in Niamey, Niger. Partners for Innovation hosts the AgriProFocus network in Niger.
FinAgri aims to improve the financing of promising agricultural networks by establishing relations between financing institutions and actors in the agricultural sector.
Specifically, this means:
- Share information and experiences on FISAN.
- Exchange knowledge of the experiences and opportunities of financing value chains by banks and MFIs.
- Exchange knowledge of the main agro/sylvo/pastoral networks of Niger including on the NGOs, OPS and other actors supporting the agricultural sector.
- Exchange on links in the agricultural value chain and understand their financing needs.
- Link promoters of promising value chains with banks and microfinance institutions.
- Commit to working together and create a regular dynamics of information exchange on the financing of value chains.